Monday, January 26, 2009

Tough Day


Today is a tough day for the Thankful List. Years ago, when I was in college, I worked for six months with a woman who I was somewhat friendly with. A couple years later my mother got a job at the same business and spent about four years there and she also became much friendlier with that same woman. Today we found out this person lost her son to a car accident over the weekend. He was her only child, just a couple years younger than me.

There is no way I know to properly convey to the universe how much I feel for this woman or her husband or the other families who are feeling the same way (there were two people in the car, both were killed). I know we should all love what is, but it must be incredibly hard to do so.

This happening makes me feel thankful for EVERYTHING in my life, but at the same time I feel like no list on a blog is enough to really represent how thankful I am to be here and to have the time I've had. But I'll try anyways.

1.My time so far with my family
2. My work on my beliefs
3. My coaching session today
4. Anthony's work (he got a big job for the spring)
5. My individuality
6. Christy & Amy (who I have been thankful for before, but they are going to meet with me so I can do a mini version of my now canceled workshop)
7. Cathe
8. Play time
9. Events that remind us....
10. Faith

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm grateful for your comment!