Friday, January 16, 2009

Fast Fridays


1. Today. Hey, I'm thankful to have today.
2. My projects - I've had lots to keep me busy today, it's been nice
3. Heat - it is darn cold out there, I'm so thankful to have two kinds of heat to keep me and my family warm.
4. Giggles - I was giggling at something on the TV when I wrote this, and I'm thankful for that.
5. Classmates - last night was my first night of class and we have to have one or more classmates that are our buddies that we coach and are coached by - everyone has been exchanging info about themselves and they all seem to be on the same page as me, it's great.
6. The gift arrived - thank goodness for Fedex.
7. Miracle on the Hudson - aren't we all thankful that all of those people survived that terrible landing?
8. Blooming Lilies - Anthony brought home flowers the other night and the three yellow lilies in the bunch are open now, lovely!
9. Time with my mom - today I got to visit with my mom for an hour or so - I have lived far away from her for so long, it's such a luxury to be to her house in ten minutes!
10. Free weights - this morning I was working out with my free weights (they did cost me money though) and it felt great, I'm glad I have them.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm grateful for your comment!