Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sunsets and Bread

Jumping right in...

Tucked In - Last night after I laid down Anthony came to tuck me in. We ended up talking for a while and I felt really good after we finished talking, even though I didn't even know I had much to say. I'm thankful for the time we had.
Snuggly Bathrobe - As I wrote this list I sat in my giant (at least three times too big) bathrobe with one cat on my lap and one next to me. It's sort of like having a giant stuffed Mom wrapped around me, it's very nice.
Exercise with Nola - I was trying to do crunches t
his morning and Nola would not stay off me. I gave up and let her be part of the exercise routine, and I'm thankful I did, because it was fun and funny.
Change in perspective - This morning I was a litt
le stressed and being too hard on myself again - until I thought about how I would treat a coaching client who was feeling the way I did. It was much easier to tell myself what I would tell someone else, and I was able to be much kinder and gentler to me.
My increasing confidence - I am becoming more and more confident that I can and will give helpful information at my workshop and that I will be a great coach.
Relaxation about money - of all the stresses I'v
e felt lately, this is not one of them, which I am thankful for.
Homemade bread - It didn't turn out like I wanted and took all day, but it still tasted good and next time it will be even better.
Privacy - I thought of this one when The View was on and some celebrities on some popular show I don't watch were talking about their lives - I'm so thankful I can just come and go and that I've always been lucky to have my own bedroom and to have the space I need.
Email buddies - I have four friends from high sc
hool that I still keep in touch with through email, one of them just had a baby, one is due next month, another is due in April. It's fun to keep in touch and see what everybody is doing.
Last night's sunset - this is what I saw off my front porch last night (I took the picture between the condos and the trailer park so as not to spoil the view!)


What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm grateful for your comment!