Sunday, January 25, 2009

Good Sunday

I futzed with the contrast and brightness too much on this puppy.

Today's thankful stuff:
1. Mel and my evening. I had fun last night!
2. Nola this morning. She was cuddled next to me with her head on my pillow when I woke up. Great way to start the day.
3. My run & the lake. It was so beautiful out this morning.
4. My tax return. Yee ha refund, baby!
5. My willingness to be scared. Doing this coaching stuff is opening up a whole can of worms (very emotional worms) so I'm glad I can be scared.
6. Anthony's good mood. Who doesn't love it when their sweetie is happy?
7. My kinda busy week. I actually have things to do each day this week, which is fun for me.
8. My 2 gift cards. To grocery stores. Which I will use to supply my groceries for ye olde campinge tripe.
9. Jazz
10. Oranges

What are you thankful for??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm grateful for your comment!