Man, me and the scanner are going to have words! Actually, this is a user problem, sorry the entry is so hard to read today!
What am I thankful for today?
1. Mystic Pizza is on. Why am I thankful for that? Well, I took a nap and when I woke up I made some tea and turned on the TV and was happy to see something familiar on. Also, I grew up just a couple towns over from Mystic and I actually recognize some of the scenery from the movie. It was nice to wake up to.
2. I'm eating food out tonight. I love cooking, I really do, but it's been a while since we've gone out to dinner and tonight we're either getting pizza and taking it to a friend's house or going out to eat with the same friends, and the fact that I won't have to chop, dice, stir-fry, bake, or drop any food on the floor, not to mention not have any dishes to wash, is absolutely wonderful.
3. I'm not in debt. I know I've already said I'm thankful for the savings I have, but yesterday I watched Suze Orman on Oprah and man, there are some people out there who have some serious debt to work off. I hope they can do it and learn to manage their money in a way that is satisfying to them.
4. Amazon.com. Is it silly to be thankful for a website? I am looking for a couple of books for a friend and it is SO convenient! Also it can be done while I wear my pajamas, which you know I love.
5. Letters from Grandma. I got a congratulations letter from my grandmother yesterday, she's so on the ball with keeping in touch! Also, it keeps me writing actual real letters instead of email, and I enjoy that, too.
6. Free magazines. I went to the library today - not for books though, but to read the magazines! It's a good way to get out of the house, entertain yourself, and not spend money.
7. My awesome flier. I am just so happy with the way the flier for my workshop came out. You can check it out on my other blog.
8. My hearing. Also glad I can hear well. Without it there would be no music and no cats purring.
9. Bread machine. I have made bread by hand, but Lord, it sure is easier with a bread machine!
10. Snuggling. Who doesn't love to snuggle? Be thankful for it!
Time to go...what are you thankful for on this Friday?